FrogLearn became available to new and existing customers in June 2013. For most customers, FrogLearn is installed on a server in school, however hosted environments and virtual machine environments are also available. Where an article is specific to one deployment type, this will be highlighted.
Rollout information and latest news
To find out more about the rollout of FrogLearn, please click here.
To get help or find out more about FrogLearn, there are a number of optioins available to you:
- Use the in platform help - just click 'Help' from the Frog Bar to get started
- Visit our new FrogLearn community site here
- Call or email us on +44 (0)1422 395939 or at email@example.com
- Watch the videos on the FrogLearn Tutorial Videos Site
- Our Online Chat functionality is available here: Online Chat
Making the transition from Frog 3
Technical information and limitations
February Release Changes [1402_0_2]
Following the February release any themes using the attribute "fixed" to set their background images may find that these images no longer display in Chrome. We recommend removing the "fixed" attribute which should allow the images to display cross browser. If you wish to send an updated .ejs file to firstname.lastname@example.org we will be able to update this for you.